http://www.tira-in-blog.blogspot.comHai..! 안녕하세요! はじめまして!http://www.tira-in-blog.blogspot.com

Selasa, 30 Juni 2015

REVIEW: DOVE White Beauty Bar Soap With 1/4 Moisturizing Milk ♬

Perfect soap to moisturize your skin ♬
Either your face or your body ♬
 Hello again folks ♬
Good Afternoon and happy fasting for people who celebrate Ramadhan ^v^
 Today i want to review my recent holy-grail soap which is DOVE White Beauty Bar Soap With 1/4 Moisturizing Milk


I bought it a week ago at Guard*ian, the price is very affordable (around Rp15K - Rp16K for one package consist of 2 soaps)

Why i bought this soap?
  1. I've been searching for a soap that can moisturize my skin (esp my body) and make it more supple so i don't need to use body lotion >v<, simply because i'm too lazy to apply body lotion or body butter :)
  2.  A lot of good reviews from blogger
  3. I used this soap once a long time ago (when i'm in junior high) to wash my face and it really soften my skin,so i decided to (once more) give it a try :)

 

(The packaging. You can read the ingredients, how to use this product, etc) 

(Ps: Written on the package that 1/4 of this soap is moisturizing milk but i don't see any "milk" written on the ingredients part hahaha >v<, but i don't know...)

(You can find the manufactured and expires date on the side of the package)



It's a tiny medium-size white soap with DOVE logo carved on top of the soap. The texture is hard like ordinary soap bar, the fragrance also like ordinary soap :) 


Well it's foamy enough kkk :) and after i used this soap i don't really feel any slippery feeling, well it does leave "slippery" feeling but not too much and it's not hard to rinse it off with water :) (2-thumbs up DOVE)

Ps: After you use it make sure you keep it on dry surface area or your soap will melt away kkkk

 Result after using it for a week :
- My skin (my face and my body) is definitely feel softer than before >v<
- I use it to wash my face and body (maybe i don't need to buy facial foam cleanser anymore, which is mean i can save some money yeay)
- It moisturize your skin for a long time so i guess i don't need to apply lotion to my body so often
(and that also mean i can save more money :>)
- Repurchase= 100%

Overall, i really like this product and recommend it for people who have dry skin or for those who don't have time or too lazy to apply some body lotion like me :)


Well, that was my quick review 
hope you enjoy it :) 
こんにちは (>v<)v



2 komentar:

  1. Wah jadi lembab gitu ya sist?
    Di daku mah jadi kering :( hiks hiks

    Visit me kureejikouzu69.blogspot.co.id

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Iya di aku jadi lembab sih, mungkin tergantung jenis kulit juga heheh :>

      Hapus